Monday, May 5, 2008

New and Test Driving


Well, I've stolen another idea. After continously checking out Ivy Bolus' and Baby Jack's blog, I've decided to try my hand at my own. Claire has a new adventure every day, even if it's just "kick kicking" in her new bathtub, and it's fun to share them with friends and family. So, let's start with her story of "El Cinco De Mayo", no she did not have a margarita. Today was Claire's 4 month Dr. appointment. She is in the 85th % percentile for weight, 95th % for height (from where? who knows!) and 90th % for head. So, Dr. Rahman said that makes her "tall, skinny and smart", and that she's "growing beautifully". I accept! We also discussed first foods, so tomorrow she gets to try rice cereal for the first time. I'll make sure I get some pictures. Then came the sad part, the nurse (wearing camouflage scrubs, was she hoping Claire wouldn't see her and those mean mean needles?) came in and poked 4 new holes in Claire's chubby thighs. It definitely hurt me more than her, but she was a trouper (got that from her Daddy). She screamed, turned very red, then forgot it ever happened. What's on the agenda for tomorrow you ask?...Well, after working the last 7 out of 8 days I plan on not crossing the property line of my house. I'm not sure if I have enough food to make it through the day, but isn't that why my mom lives next door?

1 comment:

bebop2253 said...

Love this new blog!!Do we get daily updates ha ha!! Claire should give that nurse the "Rock" look. Her Dad would give the nurse that do that again and see what happens look. Hope she did well and had minimum reaction to her shots. Claire says she has rice cereal to share with Mommy if Mommy runs out of food. Wait mommy will probably take a bath in rice cereal today!!

Miss you all

Love Grandma Milton