Friday, August 29, 2008

My day today.....



Hello everyone that has been asking for a new blog! Well, here it is! Last night Grandma Milton came in from South Carolina to visit the Bear. I had an appointment this morning at the dermatologist to get a mole removed, that turned into getting 3 moles removed...owwww! In the afternoon I had a dentist appointment, so the Bear and the Grandmas came along then we all went out to lunch at the Waterway Cafe. You can see Claire's dirty lunch pictures in the August pics. After lunch, we went shopping at the Publix Greenwise store, then Wal-Mart, then Toys R Us. While we were out we got Claire a bath seat for the big bathtub, so she could stop using her little bathtub. She tried it out when we got home and she loved it. Claire has started crawling and is becoming quite a little "champeen" at it. Mobile baby!! Scary!! (I also picked up some electrical outlet covers while we were out!!)

No comments: