
On Friday, Zia Maria (Auntie Maria) came down from Rhode Island because Grandpa was in the hospital and it wasn't looking too good. He's been living in an assisted living facility for a while but things have gotten worse for him lately. Grandpa passed away on Sunday afternoon. Maria was with him at the time, and it was very peaceful.
Because she was in town she decided to tag along to Claire's gym class this morning, and she also took some pictures! As you can see, Claire has overcome her fear of the ball pit. I taught her last Thursday how to climb up and over into the ring at the gym (you'll see on the website pics), and she quickly used that knowledge to climb up on the couch at home...we are in trouble now!!
Over lunch, we discovered that Claire really really likes Sweet Tea, my little southern belle. Zia Maria gave her a few sips from her glass, and oh boy, did she want more! I of course, made her stick to her milk. For dinner, the girls (Me, Mom, Claire, Zias Maria & Kristen) went to have Japanese. Claire ate her whole dinner from chopsticks (I wielded them, she just opened her mouth) and we found out she has quite a liking for japanese soup and mushrooms! She really enjoyed dinner at the japanese restaurant, she's clearly mine and Chadd's daughter!

1 comment:
I am very sorry to hear about Grandpa. I hope everyone is doing ok.........Yes the japanese liking definately comes form our side of the family. If we could not have thought blue eyed, blonde haired Corbin to already be the black sheep, he is also the only one that hates Sushi (his father has to be alien) with a passion. Does not like most things green (they look to much like salad he says) and will not eat tacos..... If he was not the spitting image of my father I would have to investigate a possible switch at birth!!!!! Claire you are now officialy a Milton!!!
Post a Comment