Well it is clear that Claire is no longer a baby, and she is now a little person. When she wakes up in the morning she always has this baby mohawk thing going on, I tell her instead of saying "da-da-da-da" in the morning she needs to say "cock-a-doodle-doo" because she looks like a rooster. This morning it was especially bad, so instead of fighting with her hair to stay down, I put it into pigtails. She started playing in her room, and I told her I'd be right back I was going to start her breakfast. When I came back she had gotten her hat, and put it on her head, guess she didn't like the pigtails! When I tried to take the hat off she wasn't happy. So, she ate breakfast in her "breakfast hat". After breakfast we ran some errands, Wal-Mart, Petco, the Mall. I swore I'd never let her play in the fruit pit, but today I broke down. We didn't stay very long because it was almost lunch time. Plus, it is Saturday so there were all sorts of bigger rambunctious kids there!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is so girly in her pigtails, I love them in since her hair is getting longer.
Did anybody notice the Claire's sign behind Miss Claire when she was in the fruit pit??? How fricken cute is that??
I did notice the Claire's sign, but it wasn't planned.
Post a Comment