Saturday, August 1, 2009
This weekend so far
This morning after Claire got up and had breakfast, she "helped" me convert her crib into a toddler bed. Since she has been doing so good in her toddler bed at Mom's house, I decided it was time to go into a big girl bed here at home. BUT, once we put it together, we found out that the mattress is like 10 feet off the ground! Way, way, way too high for ANY toddler! She couldn't climb up into the bed, and if she ever fell out it would be a long fall! So, 30 minutes after we changed it to a bed, we changed it back to a crib. Guess I'll be ordering her a bed this weekend. After her morning nap, we had lunch then went out to play in the yard on her water mat, then we went in the pool. For dinner we met Stephanie, Tony and Evan at Sailfish Marina in Riviera Beach, where we also fed the fishes. Claire was more interested in eating the "fish food" we brought (Goldfish crackers) than she was in feeding them to the fishes. Guess I should have brought something she didn't like so much! But Steph gave her some stale Kix cereal to give the fishes, and she didn't try to eat that. We had a good dinner then it was bedtime for little Claire Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I looked at the beds for Corbin and thought that would be neat, but then I googled them for reviews and the #1 upset was they stood too high... so unless your kid is abnormally gigantic and normally lives high in the trees...no good. LOL getting all new beds are more fun anyway
Post a Comment