Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oops!


Claire's toddler bed arrived this week, and we put it together Friday morning. She did great Friday night, but when I checked on her this morning at 7 AM, she was awake laying on her floor next to her bed looking around like "Where am I?". I have no idea what time she fell out of bed or how long she was sleeping on the floor! Oops! Grandma Milton is in this weekend for a visit so we have been hanging out and playing. We also went to the mall to get Claire some new shoes since she grew out of her sandals that we bought her at the beginning of the summer. A few months ago her size 4 1/2 W sandals were still a little big and now her feet are a size 6 1/2 W! And when I say "wide" I mean "w-i-d-e", like E width, wide. The lady at Stride Rite said she had "marshmallow feet!" :) I also did some Christmas shopping for Claire online this weekend, only 131 days until Christmas, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Brian and Ivy said...

I am glad Claire survived her fall! And am right there with you on the shoes. Jack has some fat, i mean wide, feet too! We can't buy shoes unless they are wide width or they won't close. When we took him bowling we had to get shoes 2 sizes bigger just so they would velcro close.

Aunt Carrie said...

Good thing you took down the 10 footer... Ouch!!! Stop feeding my niece, she is growing way too fast. She will be almost two and like a little woman by Thanksgiving when we get to see her again.